- 3 tablespoons raw Chia Seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 cups organic baby spinach or baby kale leaves, washed and well dried
- 2 organic bananas
- ¼ cup cold pressed, unrefined coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup frozen organic orange juice concentrate
Put chia seeds into blender. Cover with the 2 cups almond milk and leave to soak while preparing other ingredients.
Add spinach or kale, bananas, coconut oil and vanilla extract, and pulse until combined, then blend until smooth. Add mango chunks and orange juice concentrate. Pulse then blend until smooth. Add 3 cups of ice and blend until thick and creamy. Add more ice if needed to achieve desired consistency.