- 1 recipe Peanut Butter Nice Cream
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil (depending on how thick/thin you want your chocolate shell to be)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter*
- Toppings: vegan sprinkles, nut pieces, sea salt flakes, etc.
*Note: If you’re as much of a peanut butter junkie as I am, try adding a tbsp of peanut butter to the chocolate shell ;) If not, feel free to leave it out.
- Plastic wrap
- 4 small dishes (ramekins work great)
- Microwave safe bowl or double broiler
Step 1: Line dishes with plastic wrap. Place in freezer.
Step 2: Melt chocolate, coconut oil, and peanut butter (if desired) together in microwave or double boiler.
Step 3: Spoon a little chocolate into cooled dishes. Using a spoon, build chocolate up the sides. Return to freezer.
Step 4: Make nice cream. Pour nice cream into dishes (make sure to leave enough room at the top for final chocolate coating!)
Step 5: Spoon chocolate on top of nice cream and gently turn at an angle to coat evenly. Sprinkle with toppings. Freeze for 2 hours.
Step 6: Using plastic wrap, remove Nana Bars from dishes. Gently peel off plastic wrap and enjoy!
Note: Leftover Nana Bars can be kept in the freezer stored in a tupperware container or wrapped in foil :)