- ½ cup almond milk or soy creamer
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ tsp almond extract (opt.)
- 3 frozen bananas
- ½ cup extra thick chia pudding
- ⅓ cup homemade (or high quality) unsalted, unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maca
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon + extra for dusting
- ¼ tsp sea salt + extra for topping
- almond milk or soy creamer (for thinning)
In small saucepan whisk all ingredients together. Stir constantly over medium-low heat until mixture has thickened into a thick “pudding”. Refrigerate overnight. At this point chia pudding should be very thick (more sludge than pudding) and is ready to be used to make delicious Nice Cream!
In high speed blender or food processor combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth (you might need to add a little milk or creamer to get the blender/processor going.) Serve Nice Cream into dishes of choice and top with sea salt and cinnamon.
Tip! Try substituting the peanut butter for other nut or seed butters! I highly recommend subbing sunflower seed butter for a delightful experience :)