- 1 package (14oz) organic firm tofu, crumbled
- ¼ cup unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp cold-pressed vegetable oil
- 1 tsp yellow miso
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of kala namak / black salt (optional - if “eggy” taste is desired)
- Earth Balance Buttery Spread, or vegetable oil for cooking
Place all ingredients (except Earth Balance or Oil for cooking) in blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth.
Lightly coat a skillet with Earth Balance or vegetable oil. Scrape contents of blender in, and cook over medium heat, stirring regularly, until large curds form and mixture dries out a bit. For best results, use a flexible, heat resistant spatula.
Serves four as part of a delicious, balanced breakfast. May be stirred into fried rice, noodles, and soups, or used to garnish many dishes, including salads. Also makes a great filling for pastries or sandwiches, and is delicious used as a spread for crackers or eaten all on it’s own. Enjoy!