- 7 Tablespoons butter, softened (1 stick, minus 1 tablespoon)
- 1 Tablespoon creamy unsalted peanut butter
- 6 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar*
- 2 teaspoons EnerG Egg Replacer Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
*May be substituted with dark brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine all ingredients except water, flour, and chips, and stir together until well blended. Add water and blend until absorbed. Stir in flour, then chocolate and peanut butter chips. Drop spoonfuls onto the baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until very lightly browned. Cool for a few minutes on baking sheet, then remove to a wire rack (if available) to cool completely.